Are you planning a road trip to Liverpool, UK? In any season of the year, this city always has a lot of fascinating adventures prepared for its visitors. Known as the city with the most art galleries and museums in the UK, Liverpool attracts tourists to its bright culture, nightlife, and musical scene all year round.
Also, the city presents a dramatic skyline and a stunning waterfront with one of the most photographed and iconic views in the world. Besides, Liverpool offers an impressive selection of educational institutions like Liverpool Hope University, the University of Liverpool, and Liverpool John Moores University.
Finally, it is one of the most prominent shopping destinations in the United Kingdom. Compared to the largest cities in the UK like London or Manchester, Liverpool invites visitors to affordable yet varied shopping experiences to suit any taste.
What Are The Best Shopping Destinations Across Liverpool?
Once you start your travel adventure, visit the best shopping malls in Liverpool and immerse yourself in this unique city’s bright and exciting spirit in the UK. Here is the list of the most famous and unique shopping destinations for you to visit once in Liverpool:
- To start with, make sure to visit the city’s center for the best Liverpool shopping. There you will find the sizeable open-air shopping destination — Liverpool ONE. It hosts more than 170 stores, the most famous brands in the North West. Those include Flagship stores for Tessuti, Flannels, LUSH, and BOSS. Also, being a shopping, residential, and leisure complex, Liverpool ONE offers the magnificent Odeon Liverpool ONE cinema, the Elements Restaurant and Bar, the Exchange Restaurant, and the Pima a Cocktail Bar. Liverpool ONE also has two luxurious hotels — The Hilton Liverpool and Novotel. The facility’s address is 5 Wall St, Liverpool L1 8JQ, UK. The center operates from 10 am to 6 pm on Mondays through Saturdays and from 11 am to 5 pm on Sundays. For more details, call +44 151 232 3100.
- Next, visit the main shopping thoroughfare in the city — Church Street. You will find this pedestrianized street bounded by Bold Street and Lord Street. Church Street hosts some of the most important stores in Liverpool along its length. You will discover worldwide-known brand shops such as TK Maxx, Clarks Shoes, Primark, and Marks & Spencer.
- Moreover, head to the heart of the city center to enjoy outlet shopping in Liverpool at Metquarter. This upscale shopping mall features high-end stores that brought it the nickname “Liverpool’s Bond Street.” Metquarter hosts famous brands similar to those on the well-known London street. Its notable stores include Kurt Geiger and Hugo Boss. This shopping centre’s address is 35 Whitechapel, Liverpool L1 6DA, UK. Metroquarter is open from 9:30 am to 6 pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. On Thursdays, the facility operates from 9:30 am to 7 pm. It runs from 11 am to 5 pm on Sundays. For more details, call +44 (0)1512 242390.
- Another good place for your Liverpool street shopping is Cavern Walks. It is home to the well-known Cavern Club that birthed the Beatles music band. This place offers several photo-worthy boutiques in a shopping mall with compact jewelry, fashion, and beauty store selections. While it is not a huge shopping mall, Cavern Walks is famous for its unique cultural significance and late-night shopping in Liverpool. Its address is Cavern Walks Shopping Centre, Harrington St, Liverpool L2 6RE, United Kingdom. It is open from 9 am to 5:30 pm on Mondays through Wednesdays, from 9 am to 6 pm on Thursdays through Saturdays, and from 10 am to 4 pm on Sundays. For more information, call +44 151 236 9082.
Hire a Car and Make the Most of Your Shopping Experience in Liverpool
If you are planning to come to Liverpool for your next vacation, ensure you have appropriate transportation. Renting an automobile is a perfect option compared to public transport if you prioritize flexibility and comfort in your road trips. Visit Rental24.co.uk to learn more about the car types, prices, and rental policies.
If traveling with friends or family, consider hiring a 7-seater car in Liverpool. Here are some of the best rental cars available to you for your upcoming group trip:
- First, check Citroen C4 Grand Picasso. This 7-seat people carrier features one baggage compartment and offers unlimited mileage. The deal also includes the free additional driver. The car’s rental cost is $51.99 per day before taxes.
- Next, take a closer look at Volkswagen Sharan. It is a 7-seat people car that provides two baggage compartments and unlimited mileage—$ 65.69 per day before taxes.
- Another convenient car-hire option is the Ford Galaxy. It features seven passenger seats, two baggage compartments, and unlimited mileage. The free additional driver is available with this deal, too. Its daily rental cost is $53.19 before taxes.
- Opel Zafira also presents an excellent choice for your group road trip. It is a 7-seat people carrier that features one baggage compartment and unlimited mileage. It costs $75.37 per day to operate this rental automobile.
Visit the above website to hire a car that perfectly matches your travel expectations. Once you have chosen a car model for your journey, there are various locations where you can pick up your rental car in Liverpool. Those include nearby car-hire places at airports, railway stations, and nearby downtown car-hire locations.